Sunday, June 3, 2012

Klout: Lipton Tea





Hey everyone!
I'm a member of Klout. Klout is a site that figures out your potential reach of people by your social platforms. My current score is a 38! So, why how about you +k for me, so i can give the perks as well! Which has gone done over recent days. On Klout they often have perks in which the send you a free product or you get discounts with online merchants. The particular perk is for More information on Lipton tea on the go! I received 10 packets to try. So here is a little information on the packets.


Nutrition Facts:
Serving Size 1/2 packet (2g)
Servings Per Container 20
Amount Per Serving
Calories 5
% Daily Value*
Total Fat0g 0%
Sodium 0mg 0%
Total Carbohydrate 1g 0%
Sugars 1g
Protein 0g
Vitamin A 10%
Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
10mg caffeine per serving.
Ingredients: Honey Granules (Sugar, Honey), Citric Acid (Provides Tartness), Green Tea Powder, Sucralose (Sweetener), Maltodextrin (Corn), Hibiscus Extract, Natural Flavor, Beta Carotene (For Color).


Mango Pineapple Iced Green Tea To Go Packets were quite good! I loved the taste of them. The pineapple at first was a tad bit over done, but it grew on me. I loved how easy they were to carry while on the go, along with the taste. You can pick them up at your local retailer.


Disclaimer:
I was given a free product or sample because I'm a Klout influencer. I was under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company. However the opinions are all my own.
-


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment