Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Crowdtap: Old Navy Swimwear Hosted Party



Girls125x125
I am a member of Crowdtap, which is a great opportunity to try products, give your opinions, earn free gift cards, and help charities! I personally support the ASPCA for animals, and donate a part of my earnings to them. This time I was selects to hold an Oldnavy Swimsuit hosted party at my local Oldnavy.

So I took a friend of mine who is actually getting married this coming Saturday and needed a swimsuit for her pre-honeymoon. She is a fairly average sized person and was able to find the perfect suit very quickly. I on the other hand had a horrible time trying to find a swimsuit that would actually fit. Unlike her I have a large cheat and a rather skinny body. So finding a suit that would actually fit was incredibly hard. She chose a 1 piece suit.
She chose this one:



I tried on the following:

However, I finally chose:

I chose this one because it as basic, sexy, and made my chest look smaller. I would have loved to have seen some of the other options that were available online at my store.
After we made our selections we checked out and got our free swimsuits! We both love them and cannot thank crowdtap and Oldnavy enough!
Disclaimer:
This product was provided us by crowdtap and Oldnavy. Though we were given the products, the opinions are all our own.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment