Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Bzzagent: Dr. Scholls for her



Hello everyone! Its that time again for yet another positive review from a product i recieved from Bzzagent. this time the campaign was for Dr. Scholl's for her high heel insoles. Now, I personally do not wear high heeled shoes on a daily basis, so wearing heels for me is painful and when I had the opportunity to try these bad boys I had to jump at the chance! First, the insoles were so comfortable, I had no idea I was even in heels. My feel actually feel like they just came in from playing on the beach with the sand between my toes. I love these! Now, I need to get some for my flats!
Would you like to try Dr. Scholls for her? If so, then you will love the coupon I found Here.
Here are a few great facts about the insoles:
Helps prevent foot pain caused by high heels
Proven to improve the way you feel in heels
Unique ultra-soft FabuSTEP® gel arch shifts pressure off your ball of foot
Immediate and all day comfort
Stays firmly in place
Removable without damage to shoes
Slim design won't make shoes feel tight
Practically invisible, even in strappy heels
Available in:
Women's (sizes 6-10)
Designed to fit:
All high heels, 2″ and higher




Disclaimer: This product was given to me by bzzagent.com to try, review, and spread the word. Although the product was supplied to me the opinions are all my own.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment