Wednesday, June 13, 2012

BzzAgent: Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles






Hello Everybody,

I am a new admin to this site, so let me introduce myself first. My name is Daniel. I am actually the boyfriend to the wonderful woman who actually publishes this blog. I work full time as a police officer in Charlotte, North Carolina and I am also a BzzAgent as well. I also have a 3 year old daughter who can be quite a handful at times. Alright, back to the subject at hand, the bzz campaign.

I was a lucky agent who was chosen to try, sample, and review the Dr. Scholl's Massaging Insoles. I typically work 10-12 hour shifts and stay on my feet the entire night. That right folks, I work 3rd shift. Before I was sent these awesome insoles, my feet were tired, sore, and in a lot of pain. Now, like most police officers i wear a combat boot, which has the tendency to often hurt people's feet.

After I had worn these insoles about a week I had noticed a great improvement on the soreness of my feet. I also noticed a reduced pain in my lower back from standing all day. I was also quite impressed at how the insoles did not feel bulky like most of them do. I would recommend these to anyone who needs an insole for their shoe or boots.

How do these work?
-Delivers energizing support and cushioning
-Massaging Gel™ waves cushion where you need it most
-Ultra-soft blue gel provides superior shock absorption where you need it most
-Firmer purple gel provides added support

How do I use them?
-Place on top of your current insole
-Trim to fit
-Replace every 6 months or at first signs of wear

If you would like more information on The insoles, please visit their Facebook page.

Disclaimer:
This product was provided by BzzAgent and Dr.Scholl's. Though this product was provided, the opinions are my own.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment