Friday, June 1, 2012

Bzzagent: Clear Scalp & Beauty Therapy review



Hey guys,
Boy Bzzagent sure is keeping me busy these days, and I love it! This campaign is for the new Clear Scalp & Beauty Therapy. Below is the kit that was sent to us by Bzzagent. It has a full size shampoo and conditioner and 8 samples sizes for me to give out to friends and family.

Now for a some information on what exactly this product is. This is a new line of hair care products that generally run between $4.99- $5.99 each at your mass retailers (ie: walmart, target,etc.)
Here is some useful information about your hair:
-99% of your hair’s natural strength and beauty comes from the scalp!
-These products Feed Scalp to create the right foundation for strong, beautiful hair in just 7 days!!
-It is formulated with Nutrium 10™ — a rich blend of vitamins and nutrients.
-It is available in 6 ranges to address various hair and scalp needs, and it creates the right foundation for strong, beautiful hair from root to tip.

You can learn more by visiting their Facebook Page, and also get your own free sample!

Now that you have learned all about the product and how you can get a sample too, let's discuss how I and my friends and family enjoyed this product. I had a lot of positive comments about the Clear Scalp & Beauty Therapy samples. My mother and I have very think hair and it's often a challenge to find a product that not only leaves my hair clean but also soft! I loved how the product made my hair feel. The first time I used it I put the conditioner in my hair for the extra softness, boy was that a mistake. I had hair going everywhere! So, now I am using the shampoo alone and it it working wonders. I truly love this product.

I want to say thank you to Bzzagent Jono for giving me to opportunity to both spread the word and letting me sample this wonderful product.

Disclaimer: I received this product from Bzzagent.com, with the intentions of spreading the word and trying the product. Although the product was given to me, the opinions are my own and not influenced in anyway.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad



No comments:

Post a Comment