Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Simply Saline Neti Pot Review




I was selected to try the Simply Saline Neti Pot Kit by Arm & Hammer and Smile360! First, let me tell you a little about myself. I have horrible sinuses and always get bloody noses from dryness. So, when I was offered this product to try I jumped all over it! I would like to thank Smile360 for this opportunity and go on with my review.

The Neti Pot kit price is around $14.99 at selected stores across the nation. Each kit comes with 50 saline packets as well as your neti pot. I will be the first to admit I was terrified to try this product because I can't stand anything going up my nose! However, I

broke down and tried the product. The directions were very simple and direct. First you wash your neti pot, then put 8oz. of warm water NOT hot water. Then, you gently shake the saline packets in you use 1 for normal strength and 2 for extra strength. I only used the regular strength since I had never used one before. Then you tilt your head sideways and put the tip of the pot in your nose and let the saline drip out the other side of your nose, then repeat for the next side. I have found a video to explain this further.



Over all my side affects were slim to none when I used this pot and the relief of my congestion was almost immediately felt.

Disclaimer:
This product was supplied by Smile360.com and the reviews are my own and not influenced in any way. To join Smile 360, you can find out more here. smiley360.com—Be Heard. Be Happy.





No comments:

Post a Comment