Thursday, December 29, 2011

RedBox Smile360 Mission Review



As most of you are aware, I am a member of Smile360 . I qualified and accepted the Redbox mission. This mission provided me with a free movie rental from Redbox.

The first step in getting my rental was going to Redbox.com and registering so I could view all the movies they had available as well as chose which Redbox location to use. I chose the Xmen: First Class movie, because my boyfriend had been wanting to see it for the longest time.

Renting the movie was quite easy. After signing up for redbox.com we reserved the movie online to ensure we had the movie. The movie had to be picked up by 9pm that day or we could be charged the $1.20 for the movie without even watching the movie.

When going to the kiosk, hit pick up movie. It will ask you to swipe your credit card you used when placing the video rental. Once you do that it will spit the movie out! It is that simple! Then we drove home, popped some popcorn and sat down to watch the movie!

Returning the movie was just as simple. all you have to do it return in back the kiosk and hit "return movie". Make sure you do it by 9pm the following day or you will be charged!

I loved the convenience of Redbox and the cost to rent movies! I will definetly be renting more in the future. I'd like to once again thank Smile360 for this wonderful opportunity and the free movie rental!

No comments:

Post a Comment