Thursday, December 8, 2011

It's Smurftastic!




Once again I was selected by Crowdtap to hold a Smurftastic Party! Regrettably I was not able to snap pictures since my camera is missing in action. This is fourth opportunity with Crowdtap to review or hold a hosted party by them.

When I was little I remember waking up Saturday morning's and watching all the cartoons. My absolute favorite has always been the Smurfs. Those funny little small blue smurfs always had me laughing. They were the size of three apples high were blue with the white trousers for there little bitty tails! I also loved there small mushroom houses in the smurf village. I was so excited to make my home a larger sized smurf house!

Since a party is not a party without food we started with the food first. The smurf loved smurf berries so that made me think of bl
ueberry muffins , blueberries, and blue m&m's to snack on.. We also had some blue Hawaiian Punch to drink. Our plates weren't to fancy but white seemed to fit the smurfs theme, but all the blue from the food made the house look so Smurfy!




After, everyone had their full bellies we went into the living room to color on some great coloring sheets that were provided in the digital kit. We played the Smurf's Village App that is available to download in the App store by apple. This game let us create our
own smurf village and increase the population of our town.






Once we had finished coloring and playing Smurf Village we then went and watched The Smurf's Movie. I rented the movie from RedBox. Since it was the first time, I opened a redbox account online the next movie I get will be free. We all loved the movie! Especially some of there lines and the actors and actresses were perfect for this film!





The finale of my party was the drawing at the end for a copy of the Smurf's movie that I had wrapped up and had on the table that everyone wanted to know what it was! Yasmin won the movie to take home to watch with her little sister and brother!






Once again, I'd like to thank Crowdtap for this opportunity and the great time I had while hosting this party!





No comments:

Post a Comment