Wednesday, December 7, 2011

PAM Cooking Spray Review



I'm a member of smile360, and I was selected to participate in the PAM mission. This mission kit came with many great items and some great coupons!



My Kit Included:
  • 1 Clear
  • Purex Cooking Dish
  • 1 Coupon for 1 Free Can of PAM spray of any flavor
  • 1 coupon for Hunt's diced tomatoes
  • 1 PAM spatula


As I walked around the grocery store I looked at all the d
ifferent kinds of PAM. They had many different products. My store had Olive, Canola, and Butter available where I shop at. So, I looked and got the Original Canola Oil. I have tried it on a few dishes so far.



My favorite dish so far has been my blueberry muffins! The PAM Website has many re
cipes available for you to try.
The Spray is very easy to use and only takes a light coat for it not to stick.






There are many upsides to use PAM. The shelve life of a can of PAM is anywhere from 12-24 months! PAM also has some products without any gluten. They are also all lactose free! Just look at the label!



Disclaimer:
This review is all my own and not influenced in anyway. The product PAM cooking spray was provided by Smile 360 and PAM without any expectations and the review is all my own and not influenced in anyway. If you would like to join Smile360 then here!


No comments:

Post a Comment