Friday, December 2, 2011

Hill's Science Diet Dog Food Review



I am a BzzAgent from BzzAgent.com, and once again it is that lovely time for a new BzzCampaign Review! This time I was selected for the Hill's Science Diet Dog Food Campaign. Just like most bzz Campaign's I was given this product to try and my opinions are my own and not influenced in anyway.

Hill's Science Brand Dog Food uses the my bowl to describe there products. To find out more about Science Dog Food, please visit mybowl and Ideal balance.


First, my dog's name is Rudy. He is a 5 year old dachshund that I rescused from a shelter in South Carolina. Rudy normally ate Alpo or Purina Dog Chow. He's really not to picky on what food he eats. However, he has really seemed to enjoyed the Science Diet Dog Food provided by BzzAgent. I have noticed an increase in his playfulness as well as his alertness.

The price for this kind of food from petfooddirect.com was $10.99 for a 4lb bag. However if you go to the Hill's Dog food site they currently offer a rebate for a trial bag. Even with the rebate I'm not sure if I will be able to continue to buy this food for him because of our budget, but I am very grateful for the opportunity to try and review this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment