Tuesday, October 11, 2011

T. Ewing--An About.me Review



I was first brought to about.me as a Bzzagent. That's right folks I am Bzzagent Cellfae, and I am here to spread the word on about.me.

About.me is a personal profile that serves as a dashboard for all your online pages and social profiles. In order for a person to find you they can search your name. Each profile has a biography listed as well as many page link options. I personally have this blog, facebook, facebook pages, twitter, and my Avon shop all linked on my about.me page. To visit my about.me page Click Here .

Right now, if you sign up with about.me you can get 500 Moo Buisness Cards, you only pay shipping. Shipping runs around $5.50.

I was given this product by Bzzagent.com; however, my opinions are my own and are not influenced by bzzagent or about.me.

No comments:

Post a Comment