Thursday, October 27, 2011

Crave Energy Drink Review

I love the customer service that Crave Energy drink has! Aaron Decker actually called my home and asked me if I had recieved my sample and asked if I enjoyed them. First off, I hadn't recieved my samples yet, so he called me back within a few days to ask again. This time I had actually recieved them in the mail that day.



Your probably asking yourself what is Crave Energy Drink? It is a portable energy drink that you poor into a bottled water and mix for about 30-60 seconds. I love energy drinks, but I always get the annoying headaches along with it. When I tried crave I was expecting the same thing, a quick rush and that annoying headache. I was so surprised to find that I actually did not get a headache from the product! I also did not experience a crash after drinking crave either. The best part of this drink is its portable and only 9 calories, its not made up of all sugar like other energy drinks.


As Crave Energy Drink is still giving away samples, if your an energy drink drinker go now!

No comments:

Post a Comment