Saturday, October 8, 2011

Renuzit Fresh Accents Holiday Air Freshener Product Review!










Recently, I was chosen to be an Purex Insider. Being a Purex insider gives me opportunities in order to sample and review products. This time I was chosen to review the Renuzit Fresh Accents Holiday Air Freshener. A Product that has not even hit the shelves yet in your local stores.

Renuzit Fresh Accents Holiday Air Freshner is a product that offers:
-Stylish versatile two-sided holiday design (Nickel finish)
-2 Fragrances Winter Berry and Festive Snow
-30 Days of continuous fragrance odor elimination
-No Plugs, Batteries, or Flames needed
-Retails for $2!!

After being so excited to be a part of this trial, I immediately opened the box and smelled the two fragrances. Personally, I LOVE the winter berry. So, I put one downstairs in the kitchen area. There are two different designs for the air freshener, so you can choose front or back. I love the way the nickel fits into every place in your home. The smell is so fresh, crisp, and clean and it really got my into the holiday spirit!





No comments:

Post a Comment