Monday, October 10, 2011

Burt's Bee's Sensitive Skin Review

I was recently chosen to try and review the Burt's Bees Sensitive Skin Solutions set from BzzAgent.com as a Bzzagent. I am tremendously honoured to this review as I love Burt's Bees products already!

Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions for sensitive skin is a new line of natural skin products specially formulated to cleanse and moisturise your skin without causing redness or irritation. They are made up of 99% natural ingredients. Some of those ingredients are Aloe, Cotton and Rice which are all clinically proven to hydrate and replenish the skins outer layer.

The products I received in this sample were the Sensitive Facial Cleanser and the Daily Moisturiser. The facial cleanser is used to cleanse dirt, make-up, and oil without ever drying your face! Like most other Burt's bees products this one is fragrance and soap free! This product is also Hypo-Allergenic! This product retails for $9.99, and you can pick it up at most mass retailers, grocery stores, and drug stores.

The Daily Moisturizing Cream is made with cotton extract and it is made to moistrize your skin without redness or irritation. It is also fragrance and hypo-allergenic. It is also dermatologist tested. It retails around $14.99, and it can also be found at most mass retailers, grocery stores, and drug stores.

I loved this product even more than my Neutrogena products I normally use. I'll even probably switch over to them permanently. My face always feels clean and smooth. That says a lot since I have been using Neutrogena products ever since I can remember!

A few great things about the Burt's Bees Company!
  • They are listed as one of the top 5 green brands in the 2010-2011 ImagePower Green Brands Survey.
  • They decreased their energy use by 15.3% and water use by 5.5% and is sending zero waste to its North Carolina Landfill facilities.
  • They are free of petrochemicals and they do not test on animals.
To Learn more about Burt's Bees and their products please visit Burt's Bees Facebook page.



This product review was conducted by a bzzagent. I was given this product by bzzagent.com and the opinions of this product are my own and not of Bzzagent.com or Burt's Bees

No comments:

Post a Comment