Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Old Navy Style Council!



I'm a member of a great site called Crowdtap, and a member of the Old Navy Style Council. With the Old Navy try and tell's you get sent coupons for a free item or items with a friend or friends. This particular action let me hold an Old Navy Party with one friend. This time I was selected to get a free Women's Outerwear Jacket of my choice. So, my friend Susan and I hit the store running in search for a coat!




I chose a black pea coat as shown here. I chose the black for the simplicity and professional look. I also stay cold so the wool blend will keep me warm this winter, which is a huge plus for me!









She chose the checkered coat as shown here. Now, she on the other hand is a school teacher with a new baby at home, and loves colors. She often wears tan colors and this goes well with her outfits.









This is my third opportunity for crowdtap to sample products for different companies. I love this site and I am very greatful for the opportunities I have been given. Not only do I get the opportunity to sample products and discuss them with the companies themselves, I also get the joy of donating to a charity as well. Once you get to $10, you can cash out for an Amazon Gift Card or Donate it all to charity. Would you like to join Crowdtap and try different products or discuss with companies what could make them better? Then click the picture below and sign up and begin donating money to a local cause.


Girls125x125

1 comment: