Thursday, April 14, 2011

Back on Track!

Since I have taken a slight detour of my life. Today I am going to give you a preview of just what a crazy day looks like. Today I had plans to go to my parents and spend most of the day with them. I met them at a restaurant and we had lunch then we went back to there home. The home I grew up in since I was 9. After going into the home I get a call from my insurance company because of the storms that have so hit the area I live in so hard. They had asked if I had any damage to my car or property. Of course, I had sustained some damages since I was in a tornado last Saturday. So, I went and got my car estimated. The damages are just over $3,000. I never thought it would be considered to have this much damage but it did!

After making it back to the house I find me dad laying on the ground next to the well house having a tremor. He was trying to fix our hose hookup. Poor thing, a 5 minute job turns into an hour and half job. My mom was outside with us, of course she couldn't help either because she has a chipped shoulder. So I get him back on his Rascal and we head back into the house.

We sit inside for a few hours before my parents decided to go outside and plant flowers. Yeah right! I started planting flowers even though I am probably one of the worst allergy sufferers in the world. I loved helping them, but I did not enjoy the part about getting dirty because of digging.

I finally made it home and started on my classwork for school. I attend Ashford University Online. I'm enrolled in there early childhood education program. My ultimate goal is to graduate and become a kindergarten teacher. I had to finish my 5 page reflective paper. Now that I have finished that I can now begin to do my search for ways to save money!

Once again I spent part of the day searching on Swagbucks, looking around BzzAgent and getting yet another Campaign added!

On swagbucks I now have over 1,500 Swagbucks.. So, That's enough for my 3 amazon gift cards for the month of May! Which gives me almost enough for my school books! Woo Hoo! Even if it distracts me from my school work at least its paying for my books!

For those that don't know, Bzzagent.com is a word of mouth advertising company. Where you sign up for campaigns and spread the "bzz" around about the product. You generally get a sample of the product and give coupons for the people you bzz.

On Bzzagent I was accepted into the Children's Claritin(R) Syrup Campaign! You can find out more about Claritin by visiting Claritin.com So I'm sure that my love's little girl will be relieved since she has allergies.

I also did a big bzz on twitter as well for Covergirl's 50th Anniversary! You can see more about the Covergirl products at My Covergirl's Facebook Page

I still have yet to receive the Bzzkit for my Covergirl
NatureLuxe Campaign. Hopefully tomorrow that will be here. Covergirl.com

Until the next episode this is my life with challenges signing off!



No comments:

Post a Comment