Saturday, April 30, 2011

Playtex Sport Body Wipes Product Review

I am enlisted in a program know as Crowdtap. Crowdtap is a discussion and product review site. I was recently accepted in to the Playtex Sport Body Wipes product sample share. Today I tried my sample for the first time.

Today I was running around town getting all the errands I need to complete done before my car goes into the shop Monday for repairs. The temperture today was 86 degrees and I was a wee bit sweaty. After running around everywhere and getting ready for lunch I slowed down and tried the Playtex Sport Body Wipes.

The packaging is small and cute. Its roughly the size of a pocket size Kleenex folded in half. The packaging was very secure and did not leak and you could not smell the scent of the wipes until you open the package. The wipe was moist and smelled like a baby wipe, but with a more delicate smell to it. I first opened the wipe up and wiped down my face, hands, and arms. The smell was amazing! I was suprized to feel the tingling of the cleanser working its ways through the pores of my skin. The wipe left me feeling clean, dry, and not at all oily as I thought it might have. I would definetly recommend the wipe to anyone who lives a very active lifestyle such as my self. Even if they have kids you could also use it to wipe them down real fast. The labeling is correct. You feel as though you have just taken a shower once you have wiped yourself down with the wipe.

I would like to thank both Playtex and Crowdtap for this incredible opportunity for sharing there amazing product and site. If you would like more information please visit: Playtex Sport's Facebook Page .

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook. Just search for Life with Challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment