Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New Stage begins!

The next few weeks will be crazy! I have two papers due, work my normal 40 hours at work. Plus we are do for an inspection. My grades came in for my last class. I made an A! Woo hoo! Hard work does pay off!

BzzAgent Rant:
So as you all know by now I am a BzzAgent. I received my bzzkit for Covergirl's Naturluxe Campaign. I received one foundation the color is #310 called flax in. I also received one glass balm style number 215 and its called hibiscus! I tried them both on and I must say it doesn't feel like I am wearing anything at all! Good job Covergirl! So if want more details on this please feel free to comment or ask any questions you may have.
I was also asked to participate in the Children's Claritin Syrup Campaign. I looked today and it's been shipped so I'll have a detailed bzz on that soon as well!
And finally, the Covergirl 50th anniversary campaign! Covergirl is celebrating 50 years. Wow! That is a long time for any company. Why not go visit them?!

Swagbucks Rant:
You all know how I am about my Swagbucks! I'm an addict! So let me tell you about the program for those of you who don't know. Swagbucks is a search program. As you enter a search it is completely random but you win bucks in which you can trade into the swagstore for all kinds of goodies. I personally enjoy the Amazon Gift Cards. I use the Amazon gift cards to buy my books for school. Speaking of which I just ordered one! I recommend you to swagbucks if you like to save money, and remember its completely free!

CrowdTap:
I am also a member of a group called Crowdtap. I was recently asked to try playtex sport body wipes! That package is on its way look out for a review on this soon too!

Tide Rant:
I received my free sample of tide release agent yesterday in the mail. WOW! This stuff works great! Its so easy to use too!

Favorite Links of today:
facebook.com/claritin
facebook.com/covergirl
Covergirl
Crowd Tap
Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment