Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day off!

Hi guys,
I know its been a few days since my last post. I've been working my full time job and doing my school work in between having no electricity.

Today has been a very laid back day. I had the day off from work, I took a day off from school as well as not doing a thing around the house. I was waited on hand and foot by the love of my life. I have to say today has been wonderful.


Let me tell you some great deals I found out in the internet world today. I spent the day searching, doing surveys, and of course playing some games. I earned about 300 Swagbucks today on the site www.swagbucks.com. 200 of those were by survey's which actually surprised me, since I never qualify for them. I now have enough swagbucks for 3 amazon gift cards next month. I also joined a member invite group only known as Superpoints. Although I joined, I haven't won any points today.

I also worked on my Bzzagent kit
Covergirl Natureluxe, although I haven't received my goodies yet, I should receive them in the next few days. I did however bzz today on the the COVERGIRL 50th anniversary! There products are amazing and they don't make you feel greasy. The lipstick that I received was a brownish red color. I'm telling you it made me light up like I was a prom queen! I recommend any Covergirl products to you. Stay tuned to more information on the Covergirl Natureluxe.!

So, the things I work on the most are:

No comments:

Post a Comment