Sunday, April 10, 2011

God was here.

The weather is crazy! Last night we had some awful storms that produced baseball sized hail! In three different cells we had three hail storms. I found out later today that we actually had a funnel cloud directly over our heads. Luckily it didn't touch down. My car is of course damaged, but it did not damage my windows like some around the area. Near my parent's home there was a touchdown tornado. No damage there except for a bit of debree from the trees. Overall, the past 24 hours have been crazy. I'm glad that we are okay and that only the material items are what was damaged. The old mighty God was definitely with my family and friends last night and today. Tomorrow starts a new day as I have to work on my college homework and work. Wish me luck bloggers. This is going to be one wild ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment