Thursday, May 31, 2012

Swaggable: Dream Water Review



Hey everyone!
You know I do everything possible to get the best reviews on some of the best products out there. Well, today I bring you Dream water. I signed up for Swaggable.com about a month ago and I was so excited that I was selected to try dream water. Dream water is an all natural 0-calorie and relaxation shot that you take about 30 minutes prior to going to bed.
First, let me start by saying I am probably one of the worst sleepers in the world. I toss and turn, sleep walk and talk, have horrible insomnia, and wake up at the slightest noise, So I am extremely excited to actually try a product that is suppose to help a person sleep.
The sample I received from Swaggable.com was the 2.5 ounce Snoozeberry blueberry pomegranate. I was at first scared to taste the product because I had read that it tasted like cough syrup. So, I put my in the fridge the night before so it would be cold. So roughly 45 prior to my bedtime I drank the 2.5 ounces of Dream Water. The taste actually was not all that bad. It did have a little tang afterwards, but was does not these days. The taste was fruity and the blueberry was very noticeable. After about 15 minutes, I really started to feel the Dream Water kick in. I started to feel relaxed and as if I could just curl up into a ball and fall right to sleep, which for me does not happen very often. So, how does this all work you ask? Well, it's simple. Just look at the diagram below.

So, today is a new day and I have officially tried the Dream Water. Does the product live up to it's name. Absolutely! I can actually say I slept like a baby for thirst time in a very long time. I would definitely recommend this product to people like me who have a difficult time sleeping.

Disclaimer:
This product was given to me by both Swaggable.com and drinkdreamwater.com. The product was supplied to me, but like always the comments and review is all my own.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment