Thursday, May 10, 2012

BzzAgent- Filippo Berio



Hi Guys,
  As you know I am a Bzzagent. Bzzagent is a word of mouth company that I accept campaigns from to sample or purchase products with a discount and review products on my blog, social networks, and in person. I was recently selected to sample and review Filippo Berio Olive Oil.  First let me show you what all was sent to me by Bzzagent Jono himself!


Olive oil is a better alternative to butter! I made pacific rim green beans for dinner tonight. I normally use butter, salt, pepper, and garlic. For this recipe I used olive oil instead of butter. To my surprise  I could not taste a difference between the butter and the olive oil. The best part is its good for you!  There are many different perks to using olive oil, to learn more please visit Your health with Filippo Berio. On behalf of myself i would like to take the time to thank Bzzagent for this amazing opportunity!



No comments:

Post a Comment