Thursday, May 31, 2012

Crowdtap: McCormick's Grill Mates hosted party!





Hello everyone,
This Memorial Day weekend was a great time to host a BBQ with family and friends in order to remember all those soldiers who have and are still serving our country. This weekend I was actually invited to one BBQ and I held another BBQ at my parents home.

The party I attended we used the Grill Mates Brown Sugar Bourbon BBQ sauce, and uses the Memphis pit BBQ rub on the pork chops.
The food was absolutely fabulous! The pork chops we ate off the bone and it didn't even need a fork! We had BBQ chicken to use the sauce for. The sauce was also amazing. This party was held at a friends home.





The second party I had attended took place with my parents at their home. We had hamburgers, hotdogs, and brat burst sausages. We all like our food spicy so we had used all of the spices and sauces that were provided. We all loved the products.





Overall, the sampling that both crowdtap and McCormick had provided me with we're received as they were going out of style. Everyone absolutely loved them. Personally, I loved the spices, rubs, and sauce for the flavor. The spices had the hot taste that I love on all of my food.

Disclaimer:
The products mentioned above we're supplied by McCormick Grill Mates and Crowdtap. Although, the products were supplied, the opinions mentioned are all my own and now influenced in any way.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment