Friday, September 23, 2011

Step into Sexy this Holiday Season!




I am an Avon representative that loves trying their new products. Well, this past Tuesday they had there "Home for the Holiday's" Show. I was lucky enough to visit the show and see first hand the products they were coming out with for this holiday season! I am so excited for a new fragrance which is called Step into Sexy.

Step into Sexy, what a amazing name for this wonder fragrance! First off the packaging is gorgeous! The bottle looks like it is ready to go out on the town just like a woman would be ready to do. The lavender color and texture of the bottle is just plain pretty!

As I picked up the bottle and smelled the new fragrance I noticed it was light and almost like the smell of "Lovespell" of Victoria Secret. I personally thought the smell was amazing. Very light and not over powering like some fragrances are.

If you are like me and have some pretty bad allergies, I recommend this product for you! So, head on over to my E-store and purchase it today!

The Step into Sexy picture is ©2010 Avon Products, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment