Sunday, September 11, 2011

September 11, 2001





Today is the 10 year anniversary of the day the twin towers, pentagon, and a plane went down in Pennsylvania. I will never forget and it will always have a place in my heart. September 11, 2001 is a day that will be forever imprinted in my head. I can remember sitting in Mr. Ashe's English class when the first plane hit the twin towers. The rest of day we all just sat and watched all the events unfold of this horrific day. Little did I know until later that day after I had gotten home that my oldest brother was in one of the towers just minutes before the plane had struck. I thank God everyday that by brother was spared in the terrorist attack, and I praise those who first responded to towers. I also pray for all the men and women that server our country everyday in the War on Terror.
Not only did I know someone in the tower just minutes before the plane had crashed, I also know of many men and women who were sent to both Afghanistan and Iraq for the War on Terror. I would like to thank each and everyone one of those people for all the work they do to provide us with a safer country and take down those who are terrorist.
God Bless America!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment