Wednesday, September 7, 2011

BzzAgent.com Daily Bzz:Kindle 3




What is BzzAgent.com? BzzAgent.com is a company that supplies you with a product and coupons in order to review and spread the word of mouth to everyone about the product. Once you receive the product you are able to keep the product. I have personally been in some amazing campaigns! I have reviewed everything from antivirus software to candy bars!
Today the opportunity has arouse for me to ask to be accepted into a campaign. This is called the Daily Bzz. Today, the daily bzz is the Kindle 3. The Kindle is a electronic book reader made by Amazon.com. I have been personally looking into buying a Kindle now for a few months, because I love to read and I can also use it for my college textbooks as well. Below is a picture on a Kindle!



As a full-time college student walking around with your text books can be quite painful on your back. A kindle is only 8.5 Ounces!!!! Which is much lighter than some of the books I use for college. I currently use the Amazon Kindle application for my computer and my smartphone in order to read my books. I love the Kindle on my computer and on my smartphone! I can only imagine how much better it would be on an actual Kindle.

I have seen a few people that have them and they all say they are a wonderful tool. The people I have talked to about the kindle say two consistent things about it: one- its lightweight and readable no matter the light your in. 2- Its the best thing since bread and butter!
So, BzzAgent.com I deserve to be in this campaign. I have been a member of many campaigns and have given amazing feedback. I now have this blog that I have been using to do product reviews on other items. I am a full time student and I love to read books, but my back tends to hurt with all the books I carry. I also must mention that my boyfriend also loves to read. He carries 3 books with him a night to work to read on his break. So, please BzzAgent pick BzzAgent Cellfae for the Kindle 3 Campaign and I promise I will not let you down!

No comments:

Post a Comment