Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Guess Moo! An app for kids



Hello,
I was given the opportunity to try and review Guess Moo! An interactive application for your tablet or phone.
The application costs $2.99 in the Apple App Store. The Guess Moo application does a great job at teaching children ages 2-5. My step daughter absolutely loves it and calls it the chicken game. This fun interactive game teaches young children what types of animals there are and the sounds they make it. Now as the game progresses their is a reading of pictures and poems to help your child learn each of the animals. To watch a video of Guess Moo!, please click here.
The quiz part of the game is actually my step daughters favorite part. She loves how it makes a sound and asks "Who am I?"'. Then if you get the answer correct it says uh-huh, and continues to the next animal. If you get it he answer incorrect it says no, and continues on. At the end if the quiz, there is a very fun interactive game where the animals are flying with balloons and you have to pop the balloon in order to put the animals pack on the farm.
Overall, I find this to be a great app for my step-daughter to continue learning about animals. As Cecelia would say "This game is so cool! Thank you!". To view Guess Moo! at the AppStore please click here.
Disclaimer:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment