Sunday, September 30, 2012

Picture Collage Maker Review




Hey everyone!

As many of you know I am planning my upcoming wedding in february. I was asked to review the Picture Collage Maker as a back to school item. This software is very simple to use on both windows and a Mac. I have both systems and enjoyed it. All you do is drag and drop pictures to create a collage. I made 3 separate collages for my wedding. One of myself, one of my future husband, and one of both of us. However, I can not post these pictures because some family members I not want their pictures all over the web. Without their explicit permission I will not post these images out of respect for them. I love my collages and yes they will be used at my winter wonderland wedding. The software allows you to print, email, and save as an image file. My personal favorite is the collage can have clip art added very easily.

All in all I give this software great reviews. It's easy to use, navigate, and fun!


As always, I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Thanks everyone!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment