Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Timeshare Rentals for Your Next Vacation!





How many family vacations have you had that you stayed in a loud, noisy, smelly hotel? How many times have you said to yourself, "I wish I could of stayed at a resort?" Well, with Redweek.com it is possible. RedWeek.com is a marketing site that has over 1 million timeshare rentals that a family will not be using during their normal timeshare, and are available to rent! Therefore, it's both cheaper for you, and the timeshare owners make a little too.
What are some advantages to renting a timeshare from an owner?:
- Time shares cost up to 50% than hotel rooms. They often more space with a kitchen, multiple bedrooms, and living room.
- Most timeshares come with a kitchen. So for you frugal families, you can still cook in a kitchen to save even more money!
-Some timeshares are on a resort. Which means you have access to children's playgrounds, pools, game rooms, and watermarks for a low price!
RedWeek is an awesome site for you to browse and compare different timeshare locations. I found it very easy to navigate and truly learn how affordable a timeshare rental could be. With the cost of $14.99 a year, RedWeek.com is a great investment to save you money on your next family vacation! I am personally looking into our vacation next year!
Contest:
RedWeek.com is offering one lucky reader a chance at a one-year membership to RedWeek.com to see the difference in prices in your next vacation. The first person to e-mail me the reason they would like this membership will be winner. To enter this contest please e-mail me at lifewchallenges@gmail.com with TimeShare Contest.
Disclaimer:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment