Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Mom's Meet: Ecover Laundry Liquid Concentrate Zero Detergent






What is Ecover liquid laundry detergent? Ecover is a good for the environment laundry detergent that is convenient and high performance. It's also just a tad cheaper than when you buy tide, gain, or any other commercial laundry detergent.

The Ecover name has been around for 30 years. If you are like me you have never heard of this name. During the past 30 years they have experimented with "green" chemicals. All their products are safe for the environment and clean very good.

Here are a few facts about Ecover:

- Ecover laundry Liquid Concentrate Zero is a cleaner that keeps your clothes looking new and has no fragrances, brightness, phosphates, or chlorine. Which is great if you have problems with allergies.

- As previously stated all Ecover products are plant and mineral based. The Liquid Concentrate Zero detergent is biodegradable and safe for septic tanks. The plastic bottles it is packaged in in are PlantPlastic bottles which are made from sugarcane, which is a renewable resource.

- It is safe for both front and top loading washing mashing machines.

-Ecover Laundry Liquid Concentrate Zero retails for $14 for 51 ounces, and can be found at any whole foods store.

If you would like more information about Ecover, please visit them at Ecover.com


Review:
I was sent a sample from the Mom's Meet Ambassador program, which has partnered with Ecover. While trying the new Ecover Laundry Liquid Concentrate Zero I washed one load of clothes. I also washed with my normal laundry detergent Purex. I noticed that I didn't have to use as much of the Ecover product compared to Purex. When everything was dried I held up two articles of clothing. A shirt and another shirt from the other load. I found both detergents to have done a great job. The biggest difference I had found was there was no scent. Which not having a scent with Ecover does not bother me, since I have allergies as well as sensitive skin.

After trying the Ecover detergent I also supplied samples to a few more mom's like myself. Many of them agreed with my opinions that they wished it had a scent. However, nobody disagreed that it was a great detergent and was affordable!


Disclaimer:
This product was supplied to me by Mom's Meet Ambassador's to share with my group and to review this product. Though the product was supplied the opinions expressed are my own and not influenced in anyway.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment