Sunday, August 12, 2012

DIY-- pinecone bouquet.

Hey everybody,


As most of you know I am engaged, and am planning an incredibly frugal wedding. Truth be told I discovered that getting flowers for a wedding is so expensive!! So, since I am having a winter wedding, I thought of a pinecone bouquet for my bridesmaids. Not only is this an inexpensive way to have a bouquet, but each bouquet costs abort $5.00 to make.



All you need is:
1-roll of green floral tape
1- screw per pine cone
6 -pinecones per bouquet
An array of flowers, leaves, or straw for the bouquet
1- roll of ribbon.


This picture illustrates how you piece them together.





I used screws in the bottom of the pinecone and wrapped the wire around the, so it would be sturdier.

Here is my finished bouquet.





What do you all think?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment