Thursday, August 9, 2012

18 Rabbits--MANGO STRAWBERRY GRANOLA BAR review

Hello friends!





I had the opportunity to try an organic product by 18 rabbits called the mango strawberry granola bar. This opportunity was provided by Swaggable.com. I was supplied with one granola bar, although I was supplied this granola bar all opinions of this product are my own.


To be honest, at first I though this was not going to be the greatest granola bar that I had ever tasted. I didn't think that mango and strawberry would be a very good mix. Boy, was I ever wrong. Is was an incredible flavor combination. It truly tasted like a grown up version of the peanut butter and jelly sandwich without the peanut butter. It had an incredible soft texture even though it had oats. Every bite was delicious. I even gave a bite to my step daughter and she loved it as well.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment