Sunday, August 14, 2011

Germ Terminator Review




I recently purchased the Germ Terminator from Amazon after reading the reviews. I have to admit I was skeptical about being able to completely sterilize a toothbrush! So, I thought I'd give it a whirl.

Let me describe the product to you. The product is no bigger than a hair dryer. All you do is plug it into the wall in your bathroom add water and boom your toothbrush gets steam cleaned and then it stores dry! The entire process takes all of about 15 minutes. To use the machine it recommends using distilled water. I use the distilled water and a single 20 oz bottle is still lasting me. I've had the machine about 3 weeks now.

Overall, I am very pleased with the Germ Terminator. I actually love using it. Right as I start to brush my teeth the toothbrush is actually still warm! That feels amazing brushing. I'd recommend this product to anyone.

For more information on why to use this product visit HERE .


No comments:

Post a Comment