Saturday, December 15, 2012

Purex Insiders-- Purex plus Oxi Product Review









Once again Purex has asked me to try one of their new products. So all this week we have been using Purex plus Oxi liquid laundry detergent.

As you already know I am an avid Purex user. It's truly the only brand we use, mainly because of our sensitive skin and price. So, I already knew I would love this product. We did one load with the regular Purex and one with the Oxi in it. I placed an item from each load of laundry and put them side by side. I did notice a slight difference. The Purex with Oxi did take out more stains than the normal Purex.

Purex with Oxi is formulated to work against 101 different types of stains, which makes it the most powerful Purex to date. One thing I love about Purex is the ability to use their detergent in both high efficiency and traditional washers. Purex has the stain fighting power since it has added Oxi, and it still remains a hypoallergenic formula with a light scent perfect for any load of laundry.

****disclaimer****
Purex did provide me with a sample of Purex plus Oxi so I could review them. However, all the opinions expressed on this page are my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment